Visa Application Services


All visa applications are submitted to the  Embassy or Consulate General of the Republic of Serbia abroad.

Our experienced immigration specialists will help you create an appropriate immigration strategy and prepare and file your appropriate visa applications accurately and efficiently.

We support:

  • Artists
  • Athletes
  • Entrepreneurs
  • Executives
  • Families 
  • Healthcare Professionals
  • High and ultra-high net worth individuals 
  • Investor
  • Medical experts
  • Patients 
  • Professionals
  • Real Estate Owners and Traders
  • Retirees
  • Scientists 
  • Students, and everyone else who has legit interests to visit, stay or live in Serbia.

But, before travelling to Serbia, please check whether you need a visa at all. If you re not sure how to do that, then feel free to let us know, and we will do it for you free of charge.

Visa free entry to Serbia is reserved for holders of foreign national passports having a valid Schengen, UK and other Member States’ visa, or visa of the United States of America, and for holders of foreign national passports having residence permit in the countries of the Schengen area, EU or the United States of America. 

So, these foreign nationals may, without prior visa application, enter, transit and stay in the Republic of Serbia up to 90 days during a six-month period, and within validity of said visas or residence permits. 

There is a possibility for foreign nationals to enter Serbia with two passports e.g. expired national passport with valid visa or residence permit and valid national passport without valid visa or residence permit.

Foreign nationals, holders of a residence permit in the form of a separate card (not a sticker affixed to their passport), must present their valid passport upon entering Serbia.

Visa for a short stay is issued for tourist, business and other travel, for one, two or more entries into the Republic of Serbia. Continuous residence of a foreigner with a short stay visa, or a total length of consecutive stays, can not exceed 90 days within a period of six months from the date of first entry. Visa for a short stay with multiple entries shall be issued with a validity period of up to one year.

Long-term visa is a permission to enter and stay in Serbia between 90 and 180 days.

Visa D is issued to a foreigner who, in accordance with the visa regime for entry into Serbia requires a visa, and who in Serbia intends to apply for a temporary stay.

A foreigner who enters Serbia without a visa, on the basis of visa free entry regime to Serbia for holders of foreign passports having a valid Schengen, UK and other Member States’ visa, or visa of the United States of America, and for holders of foreign passports having residence permit in the countries of the Schengen area, EU or the United States of America, can not apply for temporary residence in Serbia. 

It is, therefore, necessary to apply for a D visa (long-term visa) which enables sorting out of temporary stay upon arrival in Serbia.

To apply for Serbian Visa, you need the following:

  1. Valid passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from issue date of visa)
  2. Letter of invitation:
      – for a private visit – invitation letter, with a specific content, certified by the Serbian relevant authority of Serbia;
      – for a business visit – invitation letter, with a specific content, by a company in Serbia;
      – for a tourist trip – a proof of payment for the trip issued by a travel agency (voucher or other type of payment receipt);
  3. Completed visa application form
  4. Photo (size 3.5×4.5cm)
  5. Return ticket or Itinerary (copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car)
  6. Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia
  7. Health insurance
  8. Visa fee

While acting Serbian authorities reserve the right to request additional documentation, we always aim to make sure our clients’ visa applications are proper and complete since incomplete applications are not accepted and may severely delay the whole process.

For the issuance of a transit visa, you should have an entry visa for the country you are entering after Serbia. In case a visa is not required for that country, you will likely be asked to present other documents explaining the purpose of your visit there.


  • employment  contract,  work  contract,  business and technical cooperation agreement, sports engagement or other document proving the work engagement of a foreign citizen in Serbia;
  • certificate of the registration of a legal entity, business entity, sports club or association or entrepreneur in Serbia.



  • certificate of enrollment in an educational institution. In the case of scientific-research an signed contract with a scientific-research organization;
  • a copy of the registration of an educational institution as a legal entity in Serbia.



  • when the spouse is a citizen of Serbia: a marriage certificate issued by a competent authority of Serbia, not older than six months;
  • In the case of extramarital communion with a Serbian citizen: certificate of free marital status, statements of extra-marital partners and notarized statements of two witnesses regarding the partner's communion, proof of the joint address of the residence, if they have a joint child - birth certificate of the child.



  • certificate of registration of a church or religious community in Serbia;
  • an employment contract or a letter from a church or religious community confirming that a foreigner is engaged as a priest or religious official.



  • a letter from the health institution in Serbia stating  the  place  and  the necessary period of treatment;
  • a decision on the registration of a health institution in Serbia;
  • a decision on the registration of a social care institution in Serbia.


  • excerpt from the list of real estate property (title, deed);
  • a certified sales contract or a gift contract;
  • a probate certificate or a court inheritance order.

Ready to Win Your Case? Contact us Today.

Fill out our quick contact form below. Shortly thereafter we’ll let you know if you have a case. It’s that simple.

    By submitting your contact information, you agree that we may contact you by telephone (including text) and email in accordance with our Terms and Privacy Policy.